Tuesday, September 29, 2026

my dvd collection

 Hey divas,

My second biggest physical media collection is my dvd collection! 

I have this physical media shelf in my living room and it is literally packed with dvds and vinyls! I am running out of space! I started collecting dvds in 2024 and I have been loving it.  I started collecting because one day I was thrifting and I seen a couple of my favorite movies and I started thinking about how streaming services always remove movies, so I started slowly collecting them. I have been obsessed with it ever since! I try to find all my favorite shows and movies on dvd. I love finding some childhood shows and movies too! It's so nostalgic being able to watch them again, and potentially collect them for my future kids. 

I recently started collecting vhs movies. I only have a handful of those because I already have most of movies on dvd, but I mostly want to collect vhs for children movies or just other movies that would be cool to own on vhs! 

I hope you enjoyed seeing my shelf! I plan to post in depth of my other physical media and nostalgic stuff in my home! 

xoxo,
Indigenous Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment

my dvd collection

 Hey divas, My second biggest physical media collection is my dvd collection!  I have this physical media shelf in my living room and it is ...