Hey Divas,
Welcome to my Physical Media Diaries! <3
I wanted a separate blog to post all my physical media and nostalgia stuff! This blog will consist of me yapping about dvds, cds, vinyls, and everything nostalgia! I am big into bring back my childhood vibes, hence why I collect physical media and some gaming consoles too!
I'm still posting on my Diary of an Indigenous Diva blog obviously, but I'll also be posting on here too! <3
I hope you enjoy & if you love everything nostalgia and physical media you came to the right place!
I am still trying to set the blog up, so stay tuned!
xoxo,
Indigenous Diva

Girl this is so cute & nostalgic already, can't wait to see what you post!
ReplyDeletethank you diva! <3 I just posted my first post
DeleteCan't wait for what you're going to post here!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait queen!!
ReplyDeleteCan’t wait Diva 💜🩷
ReplyDelete